Generally Asked Question
How Do Conservation Tillage Practices In Agriculture Benefit The Soil?
1. Decrease water absorption ❌
2. Decrease water storage ❌
3. Increase soil nutrient level ✅
4. Increase soil erosion rates ❌
Which of the following best explains why soil conservation is important to human agriculture?
1. Erosion prevention can save million of dollars of damage caused by mudslides. ✅
2. Easier to prevent the degradation of old soil than to generate new soil. ❌
3. Crops can not grow in saline soil. ❌
4. Contaminated soil is harmful to humans and animals. ❌