Crop cultivation is done within a highly automated glasshouse with complete control over inputs. This type of farming is known as dutch agriculture and it highly depends on technology.
Generally asked Question
Why Is Dutch Agriculture Critically Dependent Upon Technology?
1. Produce 50% of the world’s supply of cut flower and in-door plant. ❌
2. Relie genetically engineered crops. ❌
3. Characterized by the production of plants in the greenhouse. ✅
4. Dutch food production has a significant part in the global foodsupply. ❌
Which of the following methods of agriculture is the most reliant upon technology and automation?
1. Rangeland grazing. ❌
2. American agriculture. ❌
3. Traditional rice cultivation. ❌
4. Dutch agriculture. ✅
Useful Article: How Did The Cotton Gin Change Agriculture In The South?