Generally asked Question
Why Is Dutch Agriculture Critically Dependent Upon Technology?
1. Produce 50% of the world’s supply of cut flower and in-door plant. ❌
2. Relie genetically engineered crops. ❌
3. Characterized by the production of plants in the greenhouse. ✅
4. Dutch food production has a significant part in the global foodsupply. ❌
Which of the following methods of agriculture is the most reliant upon technology and automation?
1. Rangeland grazing. ❌
2. American agriculture. ❌
3. Traditional rice cultivation. ❌
4. Dutch agriculture. ✅
Useful Article: How Did The Cotton Gin Change Agriculture In The South?
Cite This Page: